Membership really matter to the Trust and is open to all who live or work in Dunblane, Ashfield or Kinbuck are eligible to join. Although you are welcome to contribute in other ways, being a member does not commit you to anything more than demonstrating support for what we do, and strengthening our voice in influencing future plans for the town.
It only costs £7 for adults and £2 for juniors but these fees and additional donations provide essential regular income for continuing our work.
Benefits of joining are:
- Receiving regular email updates
- Participation in twice yearly general meetings
- Practical involvement including becoming a volunteer or trustee
There are 3 types of membership:
- Ordinary – for residents over 15 years old
- Associate – for anyone over 15 years old who works in Dunblane
- Junior – for those aged 12 to 15 years
To join the Trust, just download the membership application & gift aid form , read the accompanying notes and return the completed form to the address provided.
Further information is available at email@example.com